Feb 2, 2011

BRACEFACEE :(

EWW okay so having braces is the most annoying thing ever :/
I cant chew or drink water or bite my lip;
which i do a little too much.
So ofcourse I went to my favourite road (:
Its peacefull there,
and even though its getting warmer,
I wish i could rewind back to winter cos that was my favourite bit of 2010.

The road goes on forever, and the music in my ears gets faster as i walk.
If i ever leave, my footsteps will still stay on the granite.
Cos the more I take, the more I leave behind.
And when I fall asleep at night, my dreams will be clear
Clear like the air i took in while I was on that road
Im always gonna remember that road.

-- Why is it we always fall for our best friends? Is it because we know we can trust them? Is it because we know them so well? Is it because of the way they know exactly what's going on in our heads? Or is it because they are there any day, anytime, anywhere without the promise of kisses, intimate touches or whispered sentiments of love? I think we love them because they are there when there is nothing in it for them except for that little glimmer of hope that maybe someday there will be.
-- Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am, but most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I'm with you.

90210; Im SO hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment