Feb 19, 2011

baby its cold outside

SO Im on the other side of the earth now,
just for a few days though; which is definitely a shame.
I got back from a party thing a few minutes ago, and suddenly it seems like it was ages ago.
All I feel like doing right now, is getting back out in the -2 degrees with just a thin cardigan for warmth and just walk on and on and on and on till the sunrise.

A huge part of my life has been music.
Its hard for me to function without it, almost impossible.
Especially lately, all I've wanted to do is get away, you know? So today just before the party I went for a massive walk. It was scary, because I realized I was lost in about 2 minutes as I started walked.
But something about Eminem, something about his music just seemed so chilled,
like someone had pushed a white fluffy pillow under my head and I was just lying in the middle of no where, in a semi conscious phase.

Half in this world, half in a world I'm absolutely clueless about.

So I walked in the freezing wind, through houses and parks and buildings and clubs, until I reached the peak of a hill I realized I hadn't even climbed. The sea was stretched beneath my feet, like a blanket stretched out so far until it touched the sky. But I think the best part were the mountains. They were enormous, so so so big with snow all over them.

So I stood there, with the loudest music booming in my ears and the wind biting into my ears. It was the most moving moment I've had since I've been here.

I may be eccentric, or someone that takes some time to open up,
but today was different.
38 minutes till midnight, I wanna take a walk.

- Do you think in another life, I could've been a bird?
You know, like re - incarnation.
Say I'm a bird?
No.
Say it.
You're a bird.
Yeeah, now say you're a bird.
Well if you're a bird, I'm a bird.

Pray with me , pray with me so I can be a bird,
and fly to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment