Nov 12, 2009

Peaceful.


Все я могу прийти вверх с!

Today, I have started blogging! <>
I hope I keep it up, this is an awesome way to share my thoughts. :]


A start:
Yesterday I was at the beach with myself,
the sun had set a few hours back,
the skies were turning dark violet.
A cold breeze had finally set in after the impossibly humid days
And after a long time,
[full of work, stress and confusion],
I felt peaceful.
Away from the buzz, the lights and the life you stumble to keep up with,
it felt great spending some time with my thoughts.
I closed my eyelids to save the moment,
and when I opened them,
I found myself looking at a sky full of vibrant, beautiful stars.
My face cleared, and my heart settled.
Somewhere in the distance, someone called my name.
Dragging my feet across the shore,
I went back to the buzz, the lights, and the life you stumble to keep up with.
^
Peace. Something I find very hard to experience in everyday life.
Peace comes with happiness and comfort, something I only find when I'm with family.
Or with myself.
A moment like this, I would want to hold forever.
But there's things you have to let go, obviously.
The world has to turn,
the sun has to set.
Tutto deve rallentare, alla fine. :)

2 comments: